Dr. Arun Garg, DMD
Dr. Arun K Garg is a nationally recognized dental educator and surgeon who for over 20 years, served as a full-time professor of surgery in the division of oral and maxillofacial surgery and as director of residency training at the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller school of medicine.
Frequently awarded faculty member of the year by his residents, Dr. Garg is considered the world’s preeminent authority on bone biology, bone harvesting and bone grafting for dental implant surgery and has written and published nine books and a dental marketing kit which has been translated in multiple languages and distributed worldwide. He has been a featured speaker at dozens of state, national and international dental association conventions and meetings including the American Academy of Periodontology, the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the International Dental Implant Association.
Dr. Garg earned his engineering and dental degrees from the University of Florida and completed his residency training at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital.
His private dental practices are located throughout greater Miami.
Why Choose Dr. Garg?
- Over 25 years of experience
- World-renowned for Dental Implants, Bone Grafting, Growth Factors to enhance Healing, Esthetic Implant Dentistry
- Developed many of the procedures that are the State of the Art in these areas
- Caring and compassionate chairside manner
- Listens to the patient and answers questions
- Can perform bone grafting, dental implants, and can even connect prosthetic teeth in one procedure, decreasing the overall treatment time and number of visits
- Commonly treats difficult cases
- Many patients referred for treatment have previously had unsuccessful surgery elsewhere
- Many years of research and clinical experience with over 150 scientific articles published and 8 scientific books published